Triovit is a vitamin complex with the content of trace element selenium.
It contains provitamin A (beta-carotene), vitamins C, E (alpha-tocopherol) and trace element selenium. The rationally selected combination of vitamins A, E, C and selenium allows them to show their antioxidant activity at the cellular level, complementing the effect of each other.
The components of the drug significantly increase the body's defenses, its resistance to various kinds of diseases, which allows its use both as part of a combination therapy of diseases and for their prevention.
The complex of vitamins with a trace element.
Terms of sale from pharmacies
Can be bought without a doctor's prescription.
How much is Triovit in pharmacies? The average price is at the level of 290 rubles.
Composition and release form
Triovit comes in the form of capsules for oral administration. Solid gelatin capsules, red, packed in blisters of 10 pieces (3) in a carton box. A detailed instruction is attached to the preparation describing the characteristics of the capsules.
Each capsule of Triovit contains:
- vitamin A 10 mg;
- Vitamin E 40 mg;
- ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 100 mg;
- yeast complex with selenium 25 mg.
The auxiliary components are: titanium dioxide, sodium ascorbate, gelatin, sucrose, corn starch.
The pharmacological effect of "Triovit" is due to the action of its constituent substances, for example:
Beta carotene - It is a powerful antioxidant that strengthens the protective properties of cells, reduces the damage caused by various factors of the internal and environmental environment. Under the influence of enzymes in the body turns into vitamin A, which has the following properties:
- Improving growth and regeneration;
- Increased immunity;
- Persistence of visual acuity;
- The power of the eye retina;
- Ensuring the normal functioning of the reproduction system;
- Strengthening bones, teeth;
- Improving the condition of the skin and its derivatives - nails, hair.
- Increases immunity;
- Useful for gums, teeth, bones;
- Participates in cell growth and development;
- Strengthens the walls of blood vessels;
- It has an antioxidant effect;
- Increases the elasticity of tissues;
- In combination with tocopherol can reduce the risk of cancer.
- Antioxidant properties;
- Strengthening immune defenses;
- Participation in enzymatic and hormonal regulation;
- Increased metabolic processes;
- Maintenance of the reproductive system;
- Improving the condition of epithelial tissue.
- Promotes tissue repair;
- It has an antioxidant effect;
- Supports muscle activity, eliminates cramps;
- Strengthens the immune system;
- Promotes strength and elasticity of the skin, slows aging;
- Participates in blood coagulation;
- Normalizes the activity of the glands of the reproductive system.
"Triovit" contains three vitamins - A, E, C, and one trace mineral - selenium. This combination improves overall health, the condition of the skin and its derivatives, while causing a minimum of side effects or not causing it at all.
Indications for use
Triovit multivitamins come in different series: a complex of vitamins with selenium, Triovit Cardio. The latter is prescribed for the prevention and treatment of vitamin B6, B12 and B9 deficiencies. Triovit with selenium is recommended for:
- bad habits (alcohol and nicotine addiction);
- strong physical exertion;
- deficiency of vitamins A, E and C, selenium;
- malnutrition, lack of sufficient vitamins;
- poor external environment, work in production, where there are risks of a negative impact on health;
- breast mastopathy;
- prolonged use of the computer and other devices in contact with which radiation is possible.
- hypervitaminosis A and E;
- age up to 10 years;
- hypersensitivity to the drug.
According to the instructions, Triovit with caution, only on the recommendation and under the supervision of a physician can be used in children aged 10-15 years.
Appointment during pregnancy and lactation
Triovit capsules are not prescribed to expectant mothers, as they do not contain all the necessary minerals and trace elements, including folic acid, necessary for the full development of the fetus. Pregnant doctor picks up another drug.
The drug Triovit, if necessary, can be taken during breastfeeding, but the mother should watch the baby's reaction to the drug, since the active components of the capsules are excreted in breast milk. In the event of an allergic reaction in the baby to the drug, the woman should decide on the completion of lactation or stop taking vitamins.
Dosage and method of use
As indicated in the instructions for use, Triovit capsules are not recommended for children under 15 years of age. Capsules should be taken orally, after meals with a small amount of water.
- Children from 10 years old can take 1 capsule / day under medical supervision. It is recommended to take 1-2 capsules / day.
The course of treatment is 2 months, repeated courses on the recommendation of a doctor.
Such drugs are usually well tolerated by patients. If vitamins are taken with regard to contraindications and in compliance with the dosage, no side effects are observed. But not always, by all the rules, people accept “Triovit”. Side effects in such cases may be:
- itching, peeling of the skin;
- urticaria, rash;
- contact dermatitis;
- in very rare cases, bronchospasm is observed.
If you do not follow the rules for taking the drug, which are set out in the instructions, nausea, pain and heaviness in the stomach or vomiting may occur. This usually happens when taking a capsule on an empty stomach.
Symptoms: after taking more than 15 capsules for one day, nausea, vomiting, staining in the yellow color of the skin of the body and nails may occur.
Treatment: you should stop taking the drug and consult a doctor. If necessary, prescribe symptomatic therapy.
The drug does not contain sugar, patients with diabetes can take Triovit.
Before taking other vitamin, vitamin-mineral or mineral preparations at the same time, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
After long-term use of beta-carotene, yellow staining of the skin is possible, which is harmless and disappears after drug withdrawal.
Interaction with other drugs
At the same time taking other vitamin, vitamin and mineral preparations, it is necessary to consult a doctor - the risk of hypervitaminosis.
We offer you to read the reviews of people who used the drug Triovit:
- Irina. For a long time there was a very big problem after childbirth - mastopathy. My gynecologist recommended me to undergo a course of vitamins, as their lack often provokes this disease. I read the reviews on the forums and ventured to take a course, the symptoms began to pass. Few drugs are allowed when breastfeeding and pregnancy.
- Inna This drug has really helped me with a hair problem. Nine months of hair climbed bunches, although she drank various vitamins, including expensive ones. Was in despair. They advised Triovit. Having already drunk one blister, the result appeared. I would never have believed it if I had not been convinced that such an inexpensive drug could have such an effect. In addition to saving the hair, the complexion has improved significantly. This is another nice moment. And most importantly - no increase in appetite and not a single extra kilogram!
- Olga I have a big load, 2 jobs. Really felt the depletion of the body, lack of vitamins, weakness. I tried a lot of different drugs, but as long as I give preference to this remedy, I really feel full of energy with it. Well, among analogs, perhaps, it is more suitable for the cost of the drug.
Full analogues in the component of the drug does not exist. Popular alternative drugs are:
- Supradin - multivitamins with macro-and micronutrients, is prescribed for the prevention and treatment of lack of vitamins or minerals or their inconsistencies.
- Vitrum is a vitamin-mineral complex (it contains 13 vitamins and 17 minerals) to protect the health of a person living in a modern urban environment. The drug strengthens the immune system, restores vitality, reduces the risk of morbidity.
- Selmevit is a complex preparation for residents of a megacity containing vitamins A, E, C and selenium. It is prescribed for the correction of malnutrition, with poor ecology, large loads. In composition, it is the closest analogue of Triovit.
- Pregnaca - the drug is recommended with a deficiency of minerals and hypovitaminosis in pregnant women, during lactation, expectant mothers who are just planning to become them.
- Pikovit D - tablets for children, recommended during a deficiency of vitamins and minerals, in the absence of appetite, poor nutrition, fatigue.
Before buying an analogue, consult your doctor.
Shelf life and storage conditions
It is recommended to store the package with the drug in a dry, cool, out of reach of children. The expiration date of the capsules is indicated on the package and is 3 years from the date of production date. Do not use expired drug.